Diablo 4 Season 2 New Unique items, Legendary Aspects
New Unique items harboring immense power have been unearthed just in time for Season of Blood. The Unique items below can only be acquired from playing on World Tier IV in either the Eternal or Seasonal Realms.
- Tassets of the Dawning Sky (Generic Unique Pants): When you take damage from a Non-Physical damage type, you gain +6-10% Maximum Resistance to that damage type for 6 seconds. This effect can only apply to one damage type at a time.
- Tuskhelm of Joritz the Mighty (Barbarian Unique Helm): When you gain Berserking while already Berserk, you have a 40-60% chance to become more enraged granting 15% (multiplicative damage) [x] increased damage, 2 Fury per second, and 10% Cooldown Reduction.
- Dolmen Stone (Druid Unique Amulet): Casting Boulder while Hurricane is active will cause your boulders to rotate around you.
- Scoundrel's Leathers (Rogue Unique Chest): While you have unlimited Energy from Inner Sight, your Core Skills have a 60-80% chance to spawn Caltrops, Poison Trap, or Death Trap.
- Blood Moon Breeches (Necromancer Unique Pants): Your Minions have a 3-7% chance to curse enemies. Enemies affected by at least 1 of your curses take 70% [x] (multiplicative damage) increased Overpower damage from you.
- Blue Rose (Sorcerer Unique Ring): Lucky Hit: Damaging an enemy has up to a 30% chance of forming an exploding Ice Spike, dealing 0.25-0.35 Cold damage. Triple this chance if the enemy is Frozen.
- Godslayer Crown (Generic Unique Helm): When you Stun, Freeze, or Immobilize an Elite enemy, or damage a Boss, it pulls in nearby enemies. You deal 30-60% [x] increased damage to them for 3 seconds. This effect can only occur once every 12 seconds.
- Flickerstep (Generic Unique Boots): Each enemy you Evade through reduces your active Ultimate Cooldown by 2-4 seconds, up to 10 seconds.
- Tibault's Will (Generic Unique Pants): You deal 20-40% [x] increased damage while Unstoppable and for 4 seconds after. When you become Unstoppable, gain 50 of your Primary Resource.
- X'Fal's Corroded Signet (Generic Unique Ring) Lucky Hit: Your damage over time effects have up to a 50% chance to erupt, dealing 5.0-6.0 damage of the same type to Nearby enemies.
- Soulbrand (Unique Generic Chest): Your Healing Potion no longer Heals instantly, instead it grants a Barrier for 200% of the healing for 4 seconds. While you have a Barrier, you gain 10-20% Damage Reduction.
- Banished Lord's Talisman (Unique Generic Amulet): After you spend 300 of your Primary Resource, your next Core Skill is guaranteed to Overpower. Your Critical Strikes that Overpower deal 80-120% [x] increased damage.
Diablo 4 Gold, Items, Boosting
- Diablo 4 Season 2 Items, Gold, Boosting (6% off coupon: vhpg). Fast and safe Diablo IV Items. 5-star service, nice discount, instant delivery.
- Diablo 4 Gold, Items, Boosting (6% off coupon: z123). Cheap Diablo 4 Gold, Items, Boosting Services. Fast Delivery. Cheap Prices. Safety Guaranteed. Payment: PayPal, Skrill, Cryptocurrencies.
- Mulefactory: Buy Diablo IV gold (5% off coupon: VHPGMULE). Fast and safe Diablo IV Gold. Season Hardcore, Softcore. Payment: PayPal, Skrill, Cryptocurrencies.
The Aspect below can be found on Boots and Amulets.
- Aspect of Slaughter (Generic Mobility Aspect): You gain 20% Movement Speed. Lose this bonus for 2.5-5 seconds after taking damage.
The Aspects below can be found on Amulets, Gloves, Rings, and Weapons.
- Aspect of Elements (Generic Offensive Aspect): Gain 20-30% (additive damage) [+] increased damage to a set of damage types for 7 seconds. This effect alternates between 2 sets:
- Fire, Lightning, and Physical.
- Cold, Poison, and Shadow.
- Wanton Rupture Aspect (Barbarian Offensive Aspect): Your Rupture does not remove the Bleeding damage from enemies. This can occur once every 30-40 seconds.
- Raw Might Aspect (Druid Offensive Aspect): After you hit 15 enemies with your Werebear Skills, your next Werebear Skill will deal 30-50% (multiplicative damage) [x] more damage and Stun enemies for 2 seconds.
- Aspect of Artful Initiative (Rogue Offensive Aspect): When you spend 100 Energy you release a cluster of exploding Stun Grenades that deal 0.2-0.3 total Physical damage and Stun enemies for 0.5 seconds. Your Grenade Skills deal 15% [x] more damage.
- Aspect of the Long Shadow (Necromancer Offensive Aspect): Lucky Hit: Your Shadow Damage Over Time effects have a 10-30% chance to generate 3 Essence. Damage from your Shadowblight Key Passive will always generate 2 Essence.
- Battle Caster's Aspect (Sorcerer Offensive Aspect): Lucky Hit: When your Conjuration Skills hit you have up to a 30-40% chance to gain +1 Rank to your Conjuration skills for 12 seconds. This can stack up to 3 times.
Guides & Tips