- 2.2 Dwarves
Stoneform - active
While active, grants immunity to Bleed, Poison, and Disease effects. In addition, Armor increases by 10%. Lasts 8 sec. - 3 min cooldown
- Probably the most underrated Rogue racial as it adds so much utility to the class. First off in PvE you have a free Cleanse from level 1, awesome for solo PvE and reduces downtime while increasing survivability. Second is the armor bonus, which can really make a difference in trying to hang on in those last few seconds of Evasion tanking. In PvP its an even more versatile ability:
- Removes Undead Priests Devouring Plague
- Removes Bleeds like Rend and Rupture which prevent Stealth and do damage over time
- Removes Crippling Poison (other Rogues cant kite you)
- Remove Blind (break any Rogues stun lock)
- Prevents/Removes various other attacks
- Extra armor in a pinch
Gun Specialization - passive
Dwarves get +5 to Gun Skill
- Not the most amazing ability but useful none the less. Chances are, if you are using your ranged weapon you want it to hit and this can give that extra bit of accuracy to help. Especially nice for pulling and boss fights where you cant get close.
Frost Resistance - passive
All Dwarves get +10 Cold Resistance
- You really cant complain about free resists, even better is the fact that its against the magic school frequently associated with movement effects.
Find Treasure - passive
Activate to see treasure chests on mini map - lasts until canceled - no cooldown
- Very annoying from the point of view that if this is up you cant be searching for Mining or Herbalism nodes if you choose those professions. Aside from that, it is nice for leveling your lock picking skill and if nothing else, its nice to be aware of Chests in Instances since we usually have to open them anyway.
Summary: Stoneform is an awesome utility for PvE and PvP that can apply to a multitude of situations. Because of it, Dwarf Rogues have a much better chance for survival in PvE, and some fun things to play around with in PvP and allow for easier restealthing. All the other little things, are nice overall bonuses that compliment that class well and give it a unique flavor.