WotLK Party and Raid commands
- clearmainassist – /clearmainassist,/clearma,/mainassistoff,/maoff – Clears the current Main Assist.
- clearmaintank – /clearmaintank,/clearmt,/maintankoff,/mtoff – Clears the current Main Tank.
- clearworldmarker – /clearworldmarker,/cwm – Clears world markers
- invite – /inv,/invite – Invites a player to your party or raid.
- ffa – Sets the loot method for your raid/party to Free-For-All.
- group – Sets the loot method for your raid/party to Group Loot.
- master – Sets the loot method for your raid/party to Master Loot.
- mainassist – /mainassist,/ma – Set the main assist.
- maintank – /maintank,/mt – Set the main tank.
- needbeforegreed – Sets the loot method for your raid/party to Need Before Greed.
- promote – /pr,/promote – Promotes the given member to Party or Raid leader.
- raidinfo – Shows you what instances you are saved to, along with the Instance ID.
- readycheck – Performs a ready check in your raid or party.
- roundrobin – Sets the loot method for your raid/party to Round Robin.
- targetmarker – /targetmarker,/tm – Sets or clears a target marker from your current target.
- threshold – Sets the loot threshold to apply loot rules.
- uninvite – /uninvite,/u,/un,/kick,/votekick – Removes a player from your current party or raid.
- worldmarker – /worldmarker,/wm – Allows placement of world markers.
Cheap WoW Classic Gold
Wrath of the Lich King Classic