This is a remake of the World of Warcraft instance, SM Library. The texture pack is made completely by me, and I am continuing to build it as I progress.The map will require a few mods, but the installation is very easy. If you have a request for any other maps, please let me know in the comments.
I planned a lot more for this map/mod, but it was requested early.
1. Open your minecraft folder by searching/running "%appdata%" in the start menu, click through and go into your .minecraft folder.
2. Back up your .minecraft folder. (Copy it and paste it to save your data. Then, delete your .minecraft folder. Open up minecraft to create a fresh .minecraft folder.
3. Open your new .minecraft folder and go into bin. Open your minecraft.jar file and move over the contents of Forge Universal into your minecraft.jar
4. Delete META INF folder. You can run the game here to check if it works, if not, try again.
5. Download my folder, and drag and drop the mod files, as well as GregsWoWMod folder, into your minecraft.jar file.
6. Go back to your .minecraft folder and look for the texture packs folder, put the zip folder of my texture pack into that folder.
7. Put my save game folder into your save game folder.
8. Run the game.